blackdragon8186blackdragon8186

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dodge. Dodge.

epic

beatable, yet challenging. simple yet complex, hard yet... well hard! and just down right fun! awsome job!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

lag=evil

the game kept lagging on me D= and I normally don't get lag, but other wise good game

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

great job!

wow, it's like I perect mix of fall down, music, as some version of tetris on caffien ^^ looking forward to more like this!

Bomb Detonator Bomb Detonator

w00t

verry nice, only thing missing is a explosion, you lose screen, reminds me of worm/snak... but extream, good job!

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

ummmm...

ummm once you got the quarter wouldn't you just call for some one? instead of finding another use? and what were binoculars doing in a phone booth? creepy...

Afro-Ninja responds:

Obviously the booth is rigged, just like any other escape game. But yeah, binoculars in the phonebooth = 0 rating, I agree

(+) Argent Burst (+) Argent Burst

awsome

a great re-make of an old classic, no matter what any dork says on NG great job, I love it, old school games will live on!

Rage! Rage!

Evil, to eviler! Totally kick ass beat down game!

Kudos to you my freind! a very good game, what it's missing in graphics it gains in masive stress relevin brutality! all the violence! yes! must.... kick.... more... ass... o.=.O will... own... all!!! (would go on but has now lost self in game again)