blackdragon8186blackdragon8186

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

yup

ya know, I saw this back when I lived with my last room mate, we agreed this is just like us... in fact not to long before we parted ways we had an episode vaugly like this inside a perkins... at like 3 am XD sept the waitress didn't give that look... we must try harder next time. thank you for the goo dhumor

Zeitgeist Addendum R:2 Zeitgeist Addendum R:2

awsome job

ya know, the last time my uncle told me that there was 10% in paper back, it's really fallen since I was about 10...
INFORM THE PUBLIC! XD

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

badass XD

lol, that is just like my roomies mother! 10/10! just awsome dude!

Clastine Laboratory Clastine Laboratory

what the hell?

wow, it's a bit creepy, or at least the facial expressions are, but other wise great job XD *can't look away past the creepy...

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

music

I love your use of music in this peice, as well as the sound effect over music over lay, very nice

Pico's Random Battle Pico's Random Battle

good

pretty awsome, but where was the up beat teckno or the ragingl angery music! DX

unbeatable 2 unbeatable 2

lol

to refraze what Edso said, cuz not everyone seems to know how tonot be a retard, try upbeat music next time, adds better effect. thogh I do like the band, I really did not like that song of theirs anyhow ;)

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

L.O.V.E.

love it! great job! KEEP IT UP MAN! LOVE THE WORK!

Say Something! Say Something!

yesery!

it really dose get the point across about that add! >.-.< thank god those ad's are gone!

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

summeries ned to be so long *annoyed*

really quickly, decent animation, but over used idea, and dude come on, making fun of Ill Will? a but underhanded, but sorry, no. but as I said, decent animation. past that, nice length, not often get a good long one around here. sound quality could be worked on as well.

RSQViper responds: